UEPC staff have extensive experience developing valid and reliable survey instruments, collecting survey responses through our secure online survey portal, and creating reports and infographics that are easy to use. We have several suites of surveys that may be readily adapted to meet your specific requirements. We are also happy to develop new surveys if our existing surveys do not meet your needs. We use the latest research and best practices to ensure our surveys are psychometrically sound and we work collaboratively with our clients to ensure our surveys are assessing the most essential concepts.
Survey suites include the following:
- Educator Effectiveness and Stakeholder Input Surveys
- Professional Learning Community Teacher Surveys
- School Improvement Teacher and Leader Surveys
- STEM Interest and Awareness Student Surveys
- STEM in Afterschool Staff Surveys
- Community School Staff, Parent, and Afterschool
Leadership Preparation. In partnership with the University Council of Educational Administration (UCEA), the UEPC also administers the INSPIRE Leadership Surveys that can be used to evaluate leadership preparation programs.