Educational Equity and Excellence Audits
In Partnership with the National Center for Urban School Transformation (NCUST)
The UEPC Bridgeworks team partners with the National Center for Urban School Transformation (NCUST) to offer Educational Equity & Excellence Audits. These audits identify how policies, programs, and practices at your school are similar to or different from what NCUST has found in schools where all demographic groups achieve outstanding results.
- The equity and excellence audits provide an in-depth assessment of school culture, curricula, and instruction based on on-site observations and interviews with students, parents, teachers, support staff, and administrators.
- We examine the elements that could contribute to a comprehensive system for ensuring educational success for all students.
- Audits typically occur in two days with a report delivered the following week.
- Is your school generating high levels of success for all of the diverse populations served?
- Are you implementing practices similar to those found in high-performing schools that achieve remarkable results for African American, Latino, low-income, and English learner populations?
- What adjustments might you make that could accelerate gap-closing and promote better learning for all students?