RESEARCH AND EVALUATION
- Online Educator Effectiveness and Satisfaction Surveys
- Research and evaluation of programs, policies, and practices
- Policy analysis (including analyses of pending or current legislation)
- Statistical analysis
- Strategic planning and policy design/development
- Survey/questionnaire design and administration (online and paper versions available)
- Case studies of educational programs and organization
- Interviews, focus groups, and observations
- Logic modeling and program theory development
- Technical assistance to support organizational change and improvement efforts
The UEPC Evaluation team offers research and evaluation services, technical assistance, and professional development opportunities for educational leaders, educators, policymakers, program staff, and other stakeholders throughout Utah.
We are committed to helping our clients understand whether educational policies, programs, and practices are achieving their intended goals and outcomes as well as how they can be improved.
In addition, the UEPC collaborates with faculty and researchers who are pursuing related interests and exploring current issues both locally and nationally. We carefully construct project teams to ensure the most appropriate blend of content and methodological expertise to meet clients’ needs.
Collectively, the UEPC’s research and evaluation efforts provide valuable information for local educational entities, non-profit organizations, and other agencies regarding implementation and outcomes associated with educational programs and policies, including consideration of alternatives and recommendations for ongoing improvement and sustainability.
Our Approach to Evaluation
Contact us for more information about our evaluation, survey and research work.