Afterschool Program Quality Improvement in Utah: Development of a Program Quality Framework
This study explored the application of a collaboratively designed, quality improvement model (QIM) for afterschool programs. The quality study found support for a new continuous improvement model of afterschool program quality. The validity study concluded that self-reported QT results may be inflated.
21st Century Community Learning Centers: Services and Innovative Practices in Utah 2016-17
In partnership with the Utah State Board of Education, the UEPC conducted an external evaluation of 21st Century Community Learning Centers in Utah. The purposes of the evaluation were 1) to examine current 21st CCLC program offerings and 2) to identify 21st CCLC sites with exemplary and innovative program practices.
To download the full report and program profiles in PDF, please click on the name below
Program Profiles of Innovative Sites
Intergenerational Poverty Interventions Afterschool Program
In partnership with the Utah State Board of Education, the UEPC conducted an external evaluation of the Intergenerational Poverty Interventions (IGPI) in Public Schools grant program. Created by Senate Bill 43, the IGPI in public schools grant program appropriated $1,000,000 for programming. The evaluation objectives was to assess program quality and explore relationships among participation and academic outcomes.
- Intergenerational Poverty Interventions Afterschool Grant Program Evaluation 2016-17
- Teen Afterschool Prevention Grant Program Evaluation 2016-2017
- STEMLink Afterschool Grant Program Evaluation 2016-2017
- Intergenerational Poverty Interventions Afterschool Grant Program Evaluation 2015-16
- Intergenerational Poverty Interventions Year 2 Evaluation: At A Glance