WestEd West Comprehensive Center Evaluation
The UEPC serves as the external evaluator for the West Comprehensive Center technical assistance efforts to the state offices of education in Arizona, Nevada, and Utah.
- The purpose of the evaluation is to document how the West CC builds the states’ capacity over time.
- The evaluation reports about the West CC progress toward performance goals, including:
- the implementation of technical assistance strategies and activities, and
- information about the expected outcomes as a result from the implementation of the technical assistance strategies and state work plans.
- The mixed method evaluation includes both formative and summative components.
Contact us to learn more about this work.