The UEPC serves as the external evaluator for the Region 15 Comprehensive Assistance Center which provides technical assistance to the state offices of education in Arizona, California, Nevada, and Utah.
- The purpose of the evaluation is to document how the Region 15 Comprehensive Assistance Center builds the states’ capacity over time.
- The evaluation focuses on progress toward Region 15 performance goals, including:
- the implementation of technical assistance strategies and activities, and
- information about the expected outcomes as a result from the implementation of the technical assistance strategies and state work plans.
- The mixed method evaluation includes both formative and summative components.
Contact us to learn more about this work.