The UEPC serves as the external evaluator for the West Comprehensive Center technical assistance efforts to the state offices of education in Arizona, Nevada, and Utah.
- The purpose of the evaluation is to document how the West CC builds the states’ capacity over time.
- The evaluation reports about the West CC progress toward performance goals, including:
- the implementation of technical assistance strategies and activities, and
- information about the expected outcomes as a result from the implementation of the technical assistance strategies and state work plans.
- The mixed method evaluation includes both formative and summative components.
Contact us to learn more about this work.