The UEPC provided evaluation consultation and data analysis for the Ogden United Promise Neighborhood (OUPN) project.
- Funded in part by a U.S. Department of Education planning grant, OUPN aims to improve cradle-to-career outcomes for an economically disadvantaged neighborhood in Ogden, Utah.
- Specifically , the UEPC provided the following support:
- Feedback on the design and collection of needs assessment data.
- Input on the plans for developing longitudinal data collection and management systems.
- Consultation with OUPN partners regarding data collection and analysis plans.
- Segmentation analysis, including data requests, coordination, and report preparation.
Contact us to learn more about this work.